Monday, December 12, 2005

Swim Training Plans Available Online

I have started getting into the routine of swimming every morning - I cant say that I am getting any faster but I am getting fitter. Anyone that has done any swimming for a reasonable amount of time will appreciate that it can get very boring. Swimming as part of a defined session, with other people (preferably bettet than you) and continually mixing up the strokes will hel. I am lucky enough to have access to the school swim coach, Peter Howes, not only does he put together pretty good daily practices, he is prepared to get out of bed at 4:30am almost everyday and he makes a great training aid as he is like a dolphin (he could also probably balance a beach ball on his nose) in the water.

Have a look at the morning sets based around the schools Gold group of swimmers:


http://www.patana.ac.th/TigerSharks/sharkPage.asp?MainPageID=9&PageID=37

No comments:

Contributors