Monday, December 12, 2005

On training..

This is the basic outline of my schedule at the moment, dont get me wrong I have worked up to this over a couple of months and this is really the maximum I can fit into my life without dropping something else, I seem to be able to keep this up without much problem and without feeling permanently tired, this year I might look to stretch the turbo sessions out a little.

Monday: AM Swim (5:00 - 6:45) PM Run Interval (5:00 - 6:10)
Tuesday: AM Swim (5:00 - 6:45) PM Cycle - Turbo trainer (5:00 - 6:10)
Wednesday:AM Swim (5:00 - 6:45) PM Cycle - Run Endurance(5:00 - 6:10)
Thursday:AM Swim (5:00 - 6:45) PM Cycle - Turbo trainer (5:00 - 6:10)
Friday:AM Swim (5:00 - 6:45) PM Run Interval (5:00 - 6:10)
Saturday:AM Cycle - Rama 9 (7:00 - 10:00)
Sunday: AM Race if there is one in Bangkok, usually 10K

The main problem here in Bangkok is there is nowhere to cycle - this programme would look very different if I could get out on the bike more. The best thing about Bangkok is that apart from being hot all the time you dont have to worry about the weather pretty consistant all year..

Exact swim sessions are available online - see link in another blog entry, I hope to put up exact sessions that I am completing in by late January - watch this space.

No comments:

Contributors